- Admissions are made as per the rules and regulations of the Technical Board and the Government.
- Eligibility:Pass in S.S.L.C., / CBSE / ICSE or Equivalent Examination with
minimum of 35% Marks each in Mathematics and Science Individually,
All seats are filled by management under first come first serve basis.
Every students seeking admission must be introduced in person by his/her
parent or responsible guardian at the time of admission. Students
eligible for admission at the time of joining the Institution must give
an undertaking that they will adhere to the rules and regulations of the
Institution. If any student leaves the Institution after admission, fees
collected will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Civil Engineering [General]
- Mechanical Engineering [General]
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Information Science & Technology
- Electronics & Communication Engg.
- Duration:Full time 3 Years
(6 semesters) Course.
- Admission Process - There are
three stages of the admission process.
1. Obtaining Application for
2. Registering for test / interaction and performance
of the student in test / interaction.
3. Paying of the Fees as
stipulated and submitting the required documents in original
school leaving certificate
Photocopy of Progress / Report Card.
stamp sized color photographs of the student.
*Kindly provide complete
communication details such as residence & office phone numbers, cell
- How to apply:
Admissions to various branches / Trades are open to boys and girls.
The call letter for admission will be sent to the candidate. Accordingly
after counseling and scrutiny of the originals and the application
he/she shall appear before the interview committee on the stipulated
date which will recommend the candidature for admission to the admission
process thereof. Immediately he/she shall pay the stipulated fee.
- Admissions are given subject to fulfillment of Admission Criteria
and availability of seats, without any reference to caste, creed, class,
gender or political inclination.
Admission to Bharath Polytechnic is a
privilege and not a right. Rights of admission are reserved with the
management and management can accept or reject any admission without
assigning any reason.
Read the complete prospectus and other details
Affix and attach the necessary documents as given below
with the application for admission form.